A HUGE thank you to everyone who made it out to our Feed the Need Event this past weekend! This year’s event was a tremendous success, even despite the crazy weather. Thanks to all of our supporters and volunteers, like you, your generosity blew us away, and we feel so blessed.
We wanted to share a few photo highlights from our night. There were so many great things about the evening … the Southside BBQ, mechanical bull ride, great music by the James Soto band … that it is hard to pick a favorite.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”1″ gal_title=”Feed the Need 2015″]
Also, thank you everyone who bought tickets for the 2015 Feed the Need Gun Raffle. By purchasing a ticket, not only did it enter you for a chance to win, it also helped support the people we serve through Mission U-Too.
And without further ado, we are pleased to announce the winners of this year’s gun raffle that were drawn at our event on Saturday!
1. Yildiz SPZ ME Special 12 Gauge Over-and-Under Shotgun – Cody VanGossen
2. Stoeger M3500 12 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun – Jim Perry
3. Beretta U22 Neos .22 LR Semiautomatic Single-Action Pistol – Frank Craddock
4. Taurus PT738 TCP .380 ACP Semiautomatic Pistol – Brian Vantreese
5. Remington 770™ .270 Win Bolt-Action Rifle with Scope – Jeff Means
6. Smith & Wesson Model 642 .38 Special +P Revolver – Kenneth Lefrance
7. Taurus Judge® Model 4510 .45/.410 DA/SA Revolver – Joel Frazier
8. Stack-On Sentinel 24-Gun Fire Safe – Jason Cole
9. YETI Tundra 125-qt. Marine Cooler – Robert Reyes
10. YETI Hopper™ 30 27-qt. Cooler – Zac Clardy
All winners that were not at the event will be contacted by Mission U-Too this week with details on how to receive your Academy gift card to redeem your prize or other merchandise of your choice.
And lastly, it’s not too late to give. Mission U-Too is 100% supported by individual donors, churches, and businesses, like you. We need your help so we can continue to serve and grow the next year.
We hope you had a great time at this year’s Feed the Need Event, and we can’t wait to see you next year!