LAUNCH A FUNDRAISER
Organizing a fundraiser can be an effective way to raise money for your cause.
- Create a plan
- Outline goals and objectives
- Determine the type of event you want to host
- Decide on any incentives or rewards
- Set up donation channels
- Market your fundraiser
Make sure to involve volunteers and supporters in the planning process to make your event successful. Be sure to thank everyone who has participated in your fundraiser. Continue to keep them informed about how their contributions have helped your cause. Track your progress and document all the successes of your fundraiser. This will help you plan for future events and ensure that you are meeting your goals. A successful fundraiser is within reach with a well-thought-out plan, dedication, and hard work.
Beyond hosting your own fundraiser, there are many ways that you can help support Feed the Need Missions. You can consider:
- Hosting an online donation drive or crowdfunding campaign
- Setting up a recurring monthly donation
- Making a one-time gift in honor of someone special
- Shopping at online retailers that give back to Feed the Need Missions
- Joining forces with a corporate partner and challenging them to match your donation
- Advocate on social media by sharing our stories, mission, and vision
- Organizing a clothing drive or food drive
- Hosting a car wash or bake sale to benefit Feed the Need Missions
No matter how you choose to give, know that your generosity is making a difference in the lives of those we serve. Thank you for joining us in our mission to feed the need. Every gift counts! We are so grateful for your support and commitment to helping us at Feed the Need! Together, we can make a real difference in the lives of children and families around the world. Thank you for being part of this important mission.
More information about launching and hosting your own fundraiser in support of Feed the Need Missions is coming soon. In the meantime, if you are interested in partnering with us for an event you are throwing, feel free to contact us.