Faith without works is dead but works without words is like giving a blind man sight in a pitch-black cavern. He still needs a way out.
- On your piece of paper, write the names of 10 people you know with whom you could share “The Three Circles?” (Having difficulty? Look at the contacts list on your phone!)
- Pray over your list. Ask God to place two persons from your list on your heart and write their names.
- Share “The Three Circles” with them this week and ask them which circle they are in.
- If they are in the God-Circle, teach them how to do “The Three Circles” and help them make a list.
- If they are in the Broken-Circle, ask them if they would like to TURN and be made NEW through God’s plan; Jesus.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org