You can bring hope to those struggling to make ends meet.
The need for physical and spiritual feeding has increased dramatically. The communities we are blessed to be a part of look to Feed the Need Missions as a source to help meet both of these needs. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we have been able to:
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Feed the Need Missions has been able to:
- Continue serving at seven of our eight weekly sites
- Provide meals to quarantined families
- Feed doctors and nurses at mobile testing sites
- Continue our Table Talk discussions in an online format to feed people spiritually
- Start an online cooking show to encourage and equip people to feed their families and neighbors physically and spiritually