Preparing Filet Mignon for Grilling:
- Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Preparing Filet Mignon for Stove Top Skillet:
- Repeat step one thawing instructions
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Add two to four pads of butter, and garlic clove slivers. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point and add fresh rosemary.
Preparing Boneless Chicken Breast:
Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
Boneless chicken breasts are always an item to have on hand for a quick meal. Chicken breasts can dry out easily, so they’re best cooked quickly over high heat. Bake, grill or skillet prepare until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use the same instructions as cooking filet mignon.
Preparing 5 oz Twice Baked Potatoes:
Microwave (Recommended) – Remove from packaging. For 5 oz. potatoes, microwave 2-2½ minutes. Microwave ovens cooking times may vary.
Oven – Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 400°F. For 5 oz. potatoes, bake 25 minutes.
Preparing Chocolate Truffle Lava Cakes:
Serve warmed. Defrost in refrigerator overnight or 2 hours at room temperature before heating.
Microwave – Plate and heat thawed product in microwave for approximately 30 seconds on high power.
Conventional Oven – Heat for approximately 10 minutes at 350°F. Oven times may vary.
Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.