How to make Marinade and Dressing:
- Assemble blackberries, vinegar, olive oil, honey, mustard, soy sauce, and minced garlic in a blender. Puree on high to breakdown the blackberries. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Use half to marinade the chicken and half to use as dressing on the salad.
- Then place 4 chicken breasts in a large ziploc bag with 1/2 of the vinaigrette. Close tightly and refrigerate 8 hours overnight.
- Put the remaining vinaigrette in a container and refrigerate till ready to serve the salad.
- Grill the chicken over medium-high heat until cooked. Once cooked, set the chicken aside on a plate to rest and cool before slicing.
- To assemble the salad, offer each salad ingredient in a separate bowl so that your guests can “build their own.” Don’t forget the sliced chicken and the vinaigrette dressing. Fresh baguette bread or crackers or mini butter muffins are a nice addition too.
Note: Fresh baguette bread or crackers or mini butter muffins are a nice addition too.
Prayer is one of the most important things a Christian can do. It is a time to communicate with God and it should be taken very seriously. It’s something anyone can do anywhere at any time. Take the time to pray together at your dinner table.