https://feedtheneed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/FTN-TableTalk-5LUKE.png 501 501 Jonah Beyer, Feed the Need President https://feedtheneed.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Feed-the-Need-logo-MAIN.png Jonah Beyer, Feed the Need President2018-12-04 20:12:262018-12-04 20:17:40ADVENT: Week 5 Luke 1-2
THINGS TO NOTE
- Cleanup should be done after Table Talk, never during.
- Should last no longer than 15 to 20 minutes after the food is handed out.
- The focus should always be on Jesus. Don’t be over theological, keep it simple and make it very clear that Jesus died for us so that we may have eternal life.
- Be sure to let everyone know they too can have Jesus in their life through salvation.
- Don’t be lazy with this time, please pray and prepare so that God may move through you in incredible ways.
- The site coordinator or ministry lead does not have to be the one to facilitate Table Talk, a volunteer, guest speaker, or anyone may lead the discussion as long as the focus is Jesus!
- Make sure to point people to plug into a local church